You may wish to know all of your options, including the tax implications, when you:
- Take early retirement
- Receive an inheritance
- Move house
- Start estate planning
- Build a retirement fund
- Help your children or grandchildren
- Invest for the future
- Make any other financial decisions in your life
To help you with these decisions, work with a trusted adviser to:
- Research and analyse your unique financial situation
- Review your options and receive bespoke advice
- Monitor your investments to align them with changes in circumstances, new legislation and the economic outlook
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and the reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.